Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Must Have Bullet Journal Lists

I love making lists and I write the majority of my lists in my bullet journal. I always love hearing what people keep track of in their bullet journals, so I thought I'd share what I keep track of in my bullet journal, and maybe even give you some ideas of how to use your bullet journal.


5 lists I have to have in my bullet journal

Books to Read

If you're a book lover like I am, this is an absolute must. I have a list of all the books I want to read and add to it whenever I read a good book review or see an interesting looking book at the store. I also add the date I finished reading the book next to the title so I can look back at what books I read and when.


Usernames and Passwords

I forget my passwords all the time. I probably wouldn't be able to log into anything without keeping this list in my bullet journal. I refer to it all the time and I know when I switch over to a new journal it's time to update my passwords.


Habit Tracker

I come and go with these, but they are SO helpful! I add these to my monthly spreads from time to time and pick 5-10 habits I want to do every day or every other day like drinking 4+ glasses of water, going for a walk, reading for 30 minutes, taking vitamins, making the bed, or watering plants. Having a place to keep track of if you're doing these tasks and how often is a great way to see how well you're doing with your goals and habits.


Yearly Memories

I tried doing monthly memories for a while, but it always failed as I only had one or two big things that I really wanted to remember. So last year I started a 2016 memories page and I loved adding to it each month and being able to look back on it. I'm doing it again this year and I can't wait to be able to see all the amazing things that will happen this year!


Brain Dumps

This is probably the most helpful list for me to make. It helps me to not feel so stressed or overwhelmed when life gets crazy or I just have a lot to do over the weekend. You can simply list out every single thing you need/want to do or break it into categories (which is what I tend to do). When you write these out though, remember that you will not be able to get everything crossed off in one day. I just add them to my daily to do list throughout the week and tick off extra items when I have time.


Those are my must have lists for my bullet journal. Let me know in the comments if you keep the same lists or if you're going to add it to your bullet journal.





No comments:

Post a Comment